An opportunity exists for a Post-Graduate Student in the Social Sciences to work from home on a part-time basis, assisting a PhD candidate with academic research.
The Ideal candidate will have a post-graduate qualification in Psychology and be familiar with research methodology, especially the method of Systematic and Scoping Reviews
- Excellent ability in English verbal and written
- Own technology (Laptop / PC) and internet connection at home
- Knowledgeable and experienced with academic research
- Access to academic databases and experience in Boolean phrases and searches
- Experience with Scoping reviews or Systematic reviews
- Experience in performing research projects in the field of Psychology or Behavioural Sciences
- Able to work on Ad hoc projects, flexitime from home.
Please send your CV and summary of experience with research projects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com