An opportunity exists for a Post-Graduate Student in the Social Sciences to work from home on a part-time basis, assisting a PhD candidate with academic research.
The Ideal candidate will have a post-graduate qualification in Psychology and be familiar with research methodology, especially the method of Systematic and Scoping Reviews
- Excellent ability in English verbal and written
- Own technology (Laptop / PC) and internet connection at home
- Knowledgeable and experienced with academic research
- Access to academic databases and experience in Boolean phrases and searches
- Experience with Scoping reviews or Systematic reviews
- Experience in performing research projects in the field of Psychology or Behavioural Sciences
- Able to work on Ad hoc projects, flexitime from home.
Please send your CV and summary of experience with research projects