To generate new business and achieve agreed sales targets for all investment services provided by the Asset Management Company to retain existing clients through ongoing contact and support via regular report backs and client meetings
1. Prospecting and identification of new business opportunities with particular emphasis on the Institutional market with the purpose of building the AUM of the Asset Management Company.
2. Progress approved sales campaigns and produce appropriate reports on their status and success of these.
3. Manage the progression of pipeline business opportunities and agreed business development programmes to ensure that the products and services meet client expectations, and that their requirements and solutions are properly documented.
4. Analyse prospect and client databases to maximise new business opportunities.
5. Develop close working relationships with key Institutional clients, intermediaries to ensure that the business potential of each is maximised and to exploit the opportunity for new business flows.
6. Provide ongoing information and advice to Clients about the Asset Management business services and products.
7. Assist in the development of marketing plans to help create awareness and interest in the company’s Asset Management services and products.
8. Maintain an awareness and understanding of industry, market and product developments to recommend appropriate strategies and business development campaigns
1. Tertiary qualification in Finance or Financial Markets, CFA ideally
2. An outstanding track record in new business development minimum 5years experience in Asset Management business development with Institutional clients.
3. An ability to prospect for new business and identify opportunities to implement action in pursuit of business goals.
4. An excellent working knowledge of the investment industry, investment management techniques, collective investment schemes and the methods by which securities are traded and settled.
5. An in depth understanding of the professional needs of Institutional clients with regards to the Financial Markets and investment products.
6. A good understanding of the benefits of investment companies and investment products and how they are administered.
7. An ability to conduct effective presentations to both large and small audiences.
8. Excellent communication skills both in the written and oral form, in an appropriate, concise and accurate manner.
9. Appropriate professional qualifications to meet local Regulatory requirements to promote Institutional Asset Management investment products and give information and advice on them.
To apply for this position please send your CV and supporting documentation to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org