Our client is a dynamic Multi-Management organisation who is on a growth and expansion drive after building a robust business with an international footprint
This role as the Business Development Manager will be based in Cape Town and will report into the Head of Client Service.
The role will form part of the client service team and will report to the Head of Client Service.
- Responsible for developing, managing and supporting client relationships.
- Working closely with clients to optimise business relationships.
- Travelling within South Africa to build relationship and assist clients
- This role forms the primary contact for certain clients and will assist with any client requests or queries and will be responsible for the end to end servicing of those clients.
- Collate, update and manage a database (CRM) for all clients. This includes building up a history and tracking interactions with all clients (both formal and informal)
- Develop a servicing strategy for assigned clients, with the help of the Head of Client Service
- Assist in the planning and organisation of client events throughout the year.
- Managing quarterly “Investment Committee” meetings with clients as well as performing presentations and updates for high-level clients
Commerce or related qualification –B Com, B Bus Sci, CFA, CA (Numerical subjects)
At least 3 years investment industry-related experience; Asset management or Multi-Management
-Experience liaising and presenting to clients
– In-depth understanding of retail asset management, as well as the financial advice industry is crucial as well as experience and understanding of a diverse array of asset classes and financial instruments and their applications
-Client oriented experience
Skills & Competencies:
-Ability to work collaboratively – Building and maintaining relationships
-Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
-Demonstrating ethics and integrity
-Displaying drive and purpose -Stress tolerance
-Resilience and adaptability
-Working across teams
-Good planning and organizing skill to deal with people at all levels
– Excellent systems knowledge – Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
This opportunity represents a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join an organisation in a pivotal role which is will impact the future development of the organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com