Role and responsibilities:
The role will form part of the client service team working closely with the Head of Client Service and will report to the CEO . The candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and supporting client relationships. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the clients to ensure they have an in depth understanding of their client businesses to ensure they are able to assist the client in the most effective manner. Due to clients being regional the candidate will be required to travel within South Africa from time to time.
- The candidate will be the primary contact for certain clients and will assist with any client requests or queries (see below) and will be responsible for the end to end servicing of those clients.
- Collate, update and manage a database (CRM) for all clients. This includes building up a history and tracking interactions with all clients (both formal and informal)
- Develop a servicing strategy for assigned clients.
- Drive specific client projects on an ongoing basis. These may be investment or business related projects.
- Assist in the planning and organisation of client events throughout the year.
- In time, the expectation would be that the individual manages quarterly “Investment Committee” meetings with clients and potentially present on behalf of the business at certain client presentations.
The role would also focus on assisting the advisors with requests from their clients or other investment or business queries. These will include but are not limited to:
- Investment Portfolio reviews
- Portfolio performance queries
- General investment market views
- General industry research
- Business support and consulting
Ideal Candidate Profile:
|– Commerce or related qualification –B Comm, B Bus Sci, CFA, CA (Numerical subjects)
|– At least 5 years investment industry-related experience, but ideally more
– Experience liaising and presenting to clients
– Understanding of retail asset management, as well as the financial advice industry
– Client oriented experience
|Skills & Competencies
|– Ability to work collaboratively
– Building and maintaining relationships
– Client focus
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Demonstrating ethics and integrity
– Displaying drive and purpose
– Stress tolerance
– Resilience and adaptability
– Working across teams
– Good planning and organizing skill
|– Must possess an ownership mentality and a willingness to take responsibility for tasks through to completion
– Attention to detail, goal orientated and a willingness to learn and be hands on
– Highly organized, good at multi-tasking and able to deal with people at all levels
|– Strong Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Word
To apply for this role please send your CV and ID document plus any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential conversation call Ian on 083 6599659
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com