Our client is a long-standing and reputable wealth management business based in the southern suburbs of Cape Town. Aquarius Recruitment has been mandated to search for an experienced, skilled and professional Senior Wealth Management Assistant who will report into the Senior Wealth Manager who is also the founding member and CEO of the business. The position offers a market-related salary and a hybrid working arrangement.
The following descriptions provide insight into the profile of an ideal candidate.
You’ve worked in an office servicing multiple financial planners as their assistant or perhaps you have worked in a wealth management team supporting the wealth manager but you’re keen to make a change. You want more independence and a less corporate environment.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it)
Most of all, you will enjoy the challenge of developing long-term close relationships with demanding but exciting high nett worth clients whose needs constantly change. You will grow into being their go-to person in the financial world. Earning their respect and co-operation will be key to your success.
You will support an established Senior Wealth Manager (The CEO who also manages an investment team) with everything that goes into providing clients what they need to achieve their financial goals. Gathering client data, managing the CEO’s diary, developing reports and proposals, executing instructions and keeping client records up to date and compliant.
You will have the support of an existing team of people, including an administration assistant, members of the investment team and an estate planning specialist. You will work closely with them to serve the clients.
You’ll be joining a small, innovative, independent firm which has been in operation for over 30 years and have experienced phenomenal growth in the past year. You’ll be based in th southern suburbs of Cape Town and will be required to go out to see clients from time to time.
- Preferably a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance (Or related field) or some form of tertiary education.
- Qualified CFP Insurance Qualifications or NQF equivalent
- relevant work experience as a Wealth Management Assistant within the financial industry with policy, systems and financial product knowledge
- Strong computer literacy – particularly excel and word
- Strong English speaking and writing with the ability to speak and understand Afrikaans
- Experience using X-plan
- Great communication and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build and embody a relationship of trust and reliability with clients
- Excllent client relationship and client servicing skills.
- Attention to detail – absolutely essential
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV, ID document and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com